Enterprise Software Sales Professional
|Job Category: Sales
Primary Location: USA-Texas, Austin
Job Type: Experienced
|Posting Date: May 5, 2010
Apply Before: June 5, 2010
HyveWorks is an Austin based start-up with a compelling offering in the growing $1B Enterprise 2.0 market. Our product is a secure, stream-lined social collaboration suite optimized for Enterprise workloads. We are launching into two enterprise clients this month, building our success stories, and we are seeking an experienced Enterprise Software Sales Representative.
HyveWorks is looking for an energetic, seasoned, sales professional with an Austin enterprise rolodex. Candidate must have prior Enterprise Software Sales experience. This job will start as a 3 month sales contract with the main objective to sell HyveWorks on-premise or SaaS editions to enterprise customers. The potential to convert to a full-time position exists after the 3 month contract period of demonstrated success to close deals and grow a healthy enterprise sales pipeline. As HyveWorks grows, so does your potential to grow with us and expand your responsibilities.
The ideal candidate has experience initiating sales, developing new and existing accounts, and managing relationships in large, dispersed enterprise customers. The Sales Representative must be comfortable with establishing and cultivating executive level relationships on both the business and IT sides of the enterprise. A self-starter, this professional must also thrive in a small, startup environment.
• Manage sales process including prospecting, building proposals, negotiating contracts, and closing business.
• Understand the advantages of our product and services and how they benefit our customers.
• Develop knowledge of the Enterprise 2.0 marketplace and competitive products.
• Effective verbal and written communication of HyveWorks company, product and service value propositions.
• Prospect potential customers and target enterprise markets.
• Establish an effective sales strategy for each account and lead sales campaign.
• Establish effective relationships with decision makers and key influencers.
• Work with development team to monitor installations, pilots and training.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer information and forecasting in company CRM database.
• Create sales pipeline that supports company’s business plan.
• Maintain relationships with installed and hosted customers through routine follow-up contacts to maximize customer satisfaction, improve customer loyalty and explore additional sales opportunities.
• Complete weekly and monthly activity reports and forecasts of projected sales.
• Participate in the evaluation of current and new product features/functionality/integration points. Make recommendations based on customer and prospect feedback.
• Work with management team on lead generation programs (presentations, press releases, case studies, webinars, tradeshows, etc.)
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience as an outside sales professional for an enterprise software company.
• Able to obtain the purchase order from the customer.
• Demonstrated success in enterprise software sales.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
• Effective presentation and demonstration skills.
• Experience developing and maintaining sales account plans.
• A proven track record of consistently closing new business opportunities.
• Experience developing effective responses to RFPs.
• Demonstrable skills for qualifying prospects and matching HyveWorks offerings with customer needs.
• Good listening, consultative selling practices, exploratory information gathering techniques and analytical skills.
• Able to travel as required.
• Based in Austin, Texas
The Enterprise Software Sales Professional is provided compensation through salary plus commission.
Please send inquiries and resumes to Info@HyveWorks.com
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: HyveWorks does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any HyveWorks employee. HyveWorks will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of HyveWorks and will be processed accordingly.